Jennifer Garner doesn't dig paparazzi

    Jennifer recently talked about the paparazzi attention she, Ben Affleck, and their daughter Violet Affleck seem to get all the time: “I thought we’d have more privacy after we got married. But it doesn’t seem to have calmed down very much. Everyone wants exclusive shots of you in Starbucks.”

    She added:

    “And there’s a fascination with the children of celebrities, which is the most disturbing thing to me.”

    I can see how paprazzi could get VERY annoying and disturbing. I found a video of the paparazzi literally attacking Britney Spears in a gas station. Looked frightening.



Post Title

Jennifer Garner doesn't dig paparazzi


Post URL

http://newhairwithstrights.blogspot.com/2007/03/jennifer-garner-doesn-dig-paparazzi.html


Visit new hairwith stright for Daily Updated new hairwith stright

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive